[R-pkg-devel] No prebuilt vignette index

Charith Karunarathna ch@r|th_k@run@r@thn@ @end|ng |rom @|u@c@
Thu Dec 12 03:37:07 CET 2019

Hi Everyone,

I wonder how to address the following NOTE that I am getting from the win-builder check.

"

* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
Maintainer: 'Charith Karunarathna <ckarunar using sfu.ca>'

Package has a VignetteBuilder field but no prebuilt vignette index.

"

I am including a static PDF vignette to my package following the instructions at  https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/R.rsp/vignettes/R_packages-Static_PDF_and_HTML_vignettes.pdf

I modify the DESCRIPTION file as follows:

"

Suggests: HHG,
  dendextend,
  vcfR,
  R.rsp
VignetteBuilder: R.rsp

"

Also, the .pdf.asis file (perfectphyloR.pdf.asis) is as follows:

%\VignetteIndexEntry{perfectphyloR: Reconstruct Perfect Phylogenies from DNA Sequence Data}
%\VignetteEngine{R.rsp::asis}

I have to idea how to address the above NOTE. Can somebody help me fix this issue?

Thank you!

Charith.