[R-pkg-devel] Update on olr package

Mat Fok qu|k@||ver67213 @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Mon Dec 9 06:50:32 CET 2019

Hi,
MatHatter/olr_r
Thank you all for helping! It has lead me in the right direction. I have resolved a lot of the previous .Rbuildignore problems, because I have been using R CMD to build the tarball or in other words, I have been using the batch files to run the build and checks.
R CMD -as--cran
These are the two problems I am seeing now:
The Description field contains  https://pypi.org/project/olr/.Please enclose URLs in angle brackets (<...>).
However, I have already put the brackets there.
Second issue:
* checking PDF version of manual ... WARNINGLaTeX errors when creating PDF version.This typically indicates Rd problems.* checking PDF version of manual without hyperrefs or index ... ERRORRe-running with no redirection of stdout/stderr.* DONEStatus: 1 ERROR, 1 WARNING, 1 NOTE
HOWEVER, when I do R CMD -no--manual I don't have any issues.
Can I make an override to CRAN or how do I address these issues?
Thank you!