[R-pkg-devel] Including in my vignette a figure drawn outside R

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Fri Dec 6 14:39:28 CET 2019

Thank you Dirk for the last point which has helped my grasp the
implications of something in WRE which will help me go forward.

Michael

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html