[R-pkg-devel] Static PDF Vignette

Charith Karunarathna ch@r|th_k@run@r@thn@ @end|ng |rom @|u@c@
Wed Dec 4 22:53:55 CET 2019

Hi,

I followed these instructions, (https://www.markvanderloo.eu/yaRb/2019/01/11/add-a-static-pdf-vignette-to-an-r-package/), to add a pdf (perfectphyloR.pdf) as the vignette of my package (perfectphyloR). However, I am getting the following Warning message and  NOTE from the win-builder:

Warning messge:

* checking files in 'vignettes' ... WARNING
Files in the 'vignettes' directory but no files in 'inst/doc':
  'perfectphyloR.pdf'

NOTE:

* checking for hidden files and directories ... NOTE
Found the following hidden files and directories:
  vignettes/.Rnw
These were most likely included in error. See section 'Package
structure' in the 'Writing R Extensions' manual.

CRAN-pack does not know about
  vignettes/.Rnw

I am having a hardship to fix those two. Could someone direct me to fix those issue?

Thank you!

Charith.