[R-pkg-devel] vignette error in debian

Fernando Roa |ro@o @end|ng |rom un@|@edu@co
Wed Nov 27 00:22:20 CET 2019

I got a warning only in debian after submitting package to CRAN.
I want to replicate the vignette warning of debian in the following link to
solve it:

Debian:
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/idiogramFISH_1.9.1_20191126_012524/Debian/00check.log
1 WARNING

Warning summary:
"checking re-building of vignette outputs ... [15s/17s] WARNING
Error(s) in re-building vignettes:
'list' object cannot be coerced to type 'double'" several times
--

- I used a guest debian 10 in vmware in my system, and couldn't replicate
the error installing with R CMD INSTALL ....

- In R of host, I installed rhub and run
rhub::check_with_sanitizers() # success
rhub::check_on_debian() # does not work because of vignette dependencies
not installed
rhub::check(platform = "debian-gcc-devel") # does not work because of
vignette dependencies not installed

https://pastebin.com/wwhbqcSw

Grateful for any guidance

--