[R-pkg-devel] winbuilder fails for package depending on rJava

Kevin Kuo kev|nykuo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 30 22:08:49 CET 2019

I was replying to the OP at
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2019q4/004539.html. This
indeed pertains to reverse dependencies of rJava not passing checks on
Windows. I have reached out to Uwe and will report back if I hear back.
Thanks for the lively discussion :)