[R-pkg-devel] winbuilder fails for package depending on rJava

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Tue Oct 29 20:28:59 CET 2019

On 10/29/19 12:22 PM, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
> I suspect David did not read the subject line. This is about winbuilder [1]. I don't know who runs that service (Uwe?), but this sounds like they need to investigate.

Correct on the first point, but when I go to that page it says:

Pleasedo notupload packages of other maintainers (particularly not
without changing the Maintainer field to your own e-mail address, if you
have permissions to do that), because the maintainer indicated in the
maintainer field of the DESCRIPTION file get response from us. Pleasedo
notupload Bioconductor packages or CRAN packages.

--

David.