[R-pkg-devel] Data docs

Luis-Miguel Rodríguez Rojas |mrodr|guezr @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 26 22:54:39 CEST 2019

Hello Duncan,

Thanks for your quick response!

I tried re-building and re-submitting and I'm still getting the same error:
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/enveomics.R_1.5.0_20191026_224156/Windows/00check.log
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/enveomics.R_1.5.0_20191026_224156/Debian/00check.log

I've made the tarball temporarily available directly in the repository in
case that helps at all:
https://github.com/lmrodriguezr/enveomics/blob/master/enveomics.R_1.5.0.tar.gz

Thanks a lot!
Miguel.