[R-pkg-devel] Help!

Sun Oct 20 01:20:15 CEST 2019

The first error said your package couldn't be installed, so look in
00install.out.

That file said it couldn't find your DESCRIPTION file.  That file should
be in the top level directory of your package.  I don't know if Roxygen2
can create it or not.  I always write mine by editing the file produced
by package.skeleton, I don't use Roxygen2 or devtools at this point.

So fix that, and work on the next error.

Duncan Murdoch