[R-pkg-devel] Seeking for best way to manage package transitive dependencies

Thu Oct 10 18:17:47 CEST 2019

Seems quite clear to me. If dplyr chooses to re-implement pipes (e.g. based on [1]) then you should not be importing from magrittr unless you had a specific reason to, and if you do then you should not make assumptions about where the dplyr pipe came from.

[1] https://github.com/moodymudskipper/fastpipe