[R-pkg-devel] Problem uploading my package to CRAN

Sameh M. Abdulah @@meh@@bdu|@h @end|ng |rom k@u@t@edu@@@
Wed Oct 9 12:16:20 CEST 2019

Dear All,

I have a problem uploading my package to CRAN for more than a month now even my package can be downloaded and installed successfully from GitHub. The problem happens when loading the package after the installation where R complains that some functions are not defined.

  /srv/hornik/tmp/CRAN/mypackge.Rcheck/mypackge/lib/libcoreblas.so: undefined symbol: LAPACKE_slarfb_work

This is the linking line

-lpthread -lm -lrt -lgsl -lgslcblas -lnlopt -lm /srv/hornik/tmp/CRAN/mypackge.Rcheck/mypackge/lib/libopenblas.so -lhicma -lchameleon -lstarsh -lstarpu-1.2 -lchameleon_starpu -lhqr -lcoreblas -lhwloc

These functions are existing on /srv/hornik/tmp/CRAN/mypackge.Rcheck/mypackge/lib/libopenblas.so library.   Could anyone help in solving this?  I can provide the check.log URL for my package on CRAN if needed.

--Sameh