[R-pkg-devel] CRAN policies with regards to runnable examples

Dr. rer. nat. Michael Thrun mthrun @end|ng |rom M@them@t|k@Un|-M@rburg@de
Tue Oct 1 19:48:19 CEST 2019

Hello Jim,
thank you for asking this question. I would also like to have a standard solution for this problem.

Best Regards
Michael

Michael Thrun
Postdoctoral Scholar