[R-pkg-devel] Building fails with 'mypackage/DESCRIPTION' does not exist

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 1 15:36:55 CEST 2019

Your ignore file changes make R (and roxygen) ignore all source files:
https://github.com/sgutreuter/screenr/commit/3eaa9280221aa9885b6c35a758a46fbb2fdb1e46#diff-bc92b187c74649b3e0a039784ff93b39

Undo the `#*` line.

Gabor