[R-pkg-devel] Building fails with 'mypackage/DESCRIPTION' does not exist

William Dunlap wdun|@p @end|ng |rom t|bco@com
Mon Sep 30 23:30:31 CEST 2019

Will the package build if you back out the "minor changes"?  If so, what
were the minor changes (show diff output)?

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com