[R-pkg-devel] Package submission check error in "r-devel Windows ix86+x86_6" related to rJava

Bingnan Jiang bnj|@ngece @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 26 18:45:08 CEST 2019

Hello,

When I tried to submit a new version of package "RSCAT", an error happened
during the installation check in the environment "r-devel Windows
ix86+x86_6". It looks like existing CRAN packages that depend on or import
"rJava" have the same issue on "r-devel Windows ix86+x86_6" (
https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_summary_by_package.html#summary_by_package).
The error message is as follows:

Error: package or namespace load failed for 'rJava':
 .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'rJava', details:
  call: inDL(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...)
  error: unable to load shared object
'd:/RCompile/CRANpkg/lib/3.7/rJava/libs/i386/rJava.dll':
  LoadLibrary failure:  %1 ist keine zulässige Win32-Anwendung.
The CRAN check passed on my local Win10 PC with r-devel. Could someone help
me to solve this problem? Or is it an issue of "r-devel Windows
ix86+x86_6". Thank you very much.

Regards,
Bingnan