[R-pkg-devel] What counts as an API change?

neonira Arinoem neon|r@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 26 10:22:49 CEST 2019

Very interesting thread.

Indeed just got one question in relationship with SEMVER and API.
For a given package, does CRAN adapt the control and acceptance processes
according to SEMVER, when submitting a new package  version ?
Any reference material about CRAN control and acceptance processes are
welcome. Haven't found any yet online.

Neonira