[R-pkg-devel] What counts as an API change?

David Hugh-Jones d@v|dhughjone@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 25 16:27:25 CEST 2019

Hi Jeff,

You're right. Indeed, assume default values are provided. I should have
been more precise.

I understand that the positional behaviour has changed. But I wonder if it
always matters. OTOH I appreciate the force of the idea that an API change
is an API change, and should be defined precisely.

Best,
David