[R-pkg-devel] Require <package>-package.Rd?

David Hugh-Jones d@v|dhughjone@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Sep 24 17:37:21 CEST 2019

I would be in favour. I actually used R for several years before figuring
out that the vignette was usually where the useful introduction was. Until
then I was like “R help is way too technical”

Sent from Gmail Mobile