[R-pkg-devel] How reproduce CRAN check

Cristiane Hayumi Taniguti cht@n|gut| @end|ng |rom u@p@br
Tue Sep 17 18:17:42 CEST 2019

Hello, thanks for all the answers.

I did the new tests with all suggestions.

I included the Rprintf in my script, however it did not show any NaN when
running with my examples (the same that CRAN check pointed the error)

The check in r-hub Debian Linux, R-devel, GCC ASAN/UBSAN
(linux-x86_64-rocker-gcc-san) did not show the error.

The r-debug seems to be a good tool, but I had problems to build my package
on it. First, the library libglu1-mesa-dev was missing for rgl package
installation, then, I installed it, but I  found the following errors when
trying to install the required MDSMap package:

"Shadow memory range interleaves with an existing memory mapping. ASan
cannot proceed correctly. ABORTING."
and
"/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgfortran"

I did the modifications in rcpp files (update here<
https://github.com/Cristianetaniguti/onemap/commit/8d90eab994c9c5cc56202c2c15c5eae7c639315b>),
but I still can not test the package with it. Would be a problem if I
submit anyway?