[R-pkg-devel] My test passes in OSx on Travis, but not in OSx on CRAN

Tomas Kalibera tom@@@k@||ber@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 13 13:30:05 CEST 2019

The error seems to be because you are trying to write to the user's home
directory. This is not allowed. Probably by accident your test creates
"~/testcsv4.csv" (the same problem is present for other test files).

Best
Tomas