[R-pkg-devel] please help understand an error in openMP statements

Marcin Jurek m@rc|njurek1988 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 12 23:12:17 CEST 2019

Hello everyone, I'm submitting a package to CRAN which I tested locally, on
Travis CI, R-hub and win builder. It worked no problem in all these
environments. However, after submission, I keep getting the error described
here:

<https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/GPvecchia_0.1.0_20190912_151538/Debian/00install.out>
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/GPvecchia_0.1.0_20190912_201702/Debian/00install.out

I'm not a pro when it comes to openMP but since all previous tests
completed successfully, I thought things were alright. Could you help me
understand what's wrong and how to fix it? Source code of the package can
be found at http://github.com/katzfuss-group/GPvecchia Thanks a lot!

Marcin