[R-pkg-devel] Add reference in Description

Juhee Lee |jh988488 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Sep 10 07:27:54 CEST 2019

Hi.

Thank you for your reply. The question was solved.

I received another message from CRAN.
I think I can modify it.

Thank you,
Juhee Lee

2019년 9월 9일 (월) 오후 10:13, Uwe Ligges <ligges using statistik.tu-dortmund.de>님이 작성: