[R-pkg-devel] URL of a frame (or a vignette)?

Georgi Boshnakov georg|@bo@hn@kov @end|ng |rom m@nche@ter@@c@uk
Sun Sep 1 16:56:55 CEST 2019

It may be better to use the canonical url, https://cran.r-project.org/package=bssm, as in:

https://cran.r-project.org/package=bssm/bssm.pdf

By the way, the vignettes for an installed package can be found by

vignette(package="bssm")

or

help(package="bssm", help_type = "html")

The latter has the advantage that it present links in a browser even if by default the help is presented in text mode.

Georgi Boshnakov