[R-pkg-devel] URL of a frame (or a vignette)?

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Sun Sep 1 16:22:43 CEST 2019

Hello:

       How can I get a URL for a frame?

       Specifically, I want a URL that I can cite for the "bssm:
Bayesian Inference of Non-linear and
Non-Gaussian State Space Models in R" vignette in the bssm package on
CRAN.  If the package is installed, it's available there as "bssm.pdf".
However, I want to include it in an RMarkdown vignette I'm writing, and
I'd rather not force the reader to be on a computer with the package
installed -- and force myself to figure out a way to find it in that
case, if that can even be done.

       Thanks,
       Spencer Graves