[R-pkg-devel] Last released version FAIL

Cristiane Hayumi Taniguti cht@n|gut| @end|ng |rom u@p@br
Mon Aug 26 18:21:06 CEST 2019

Thank you for the answers!

Yes, I got tricked by the "Current CRAN status" in the automatically answer
of CRAN submission.
At the email body they pointed the FAIL in the current version and ask to
"Please fix all problems and resubmit a fixed version via the webform.".
I thought that the fail of the current version should also be repaired and
resubmitted with the same version number, than users can also be able to
install an older version. But now I understood that this current version
will be replaced by the new version, I should not worry about the old
problems.

I will just fix the two simple NOTEs of the new version and it should be
enough.

Thank you again,

Cris