[R-pkg-devel] 'configure' exists but is not executable

Sebastian Ankargren @eb@@t|@n@@nk@rgren @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@uu@@e
Mon Aug 26 17:07:07 CEST 2019

Dear Max,

That fixes the issue completely on Travis — thanks. However, it worries me a little that I might need something similar for the build on CRAN? Or should I simply just assume that this is an issue specific to Travis?

/Sebastian