[R-pkg-devel] Misspelled words in DESCRIPTION

Tue Aug 20 13:45:51 CEST 2019

On 19/08/2019 6:13 p.m., John Harrold wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am attempting to submit my first package to CRAN. I believe I've
> successfully gotten rid of all the notes, but there is one that I'm unable
> to eliminate. In the DESCRIPTION file in both the Title and Description
> fields I use the term PKPD. This stands for Pharmacokinetics and
> Pharmacodynamics.

As others have said, you just need to give a note explaining that it is
a false positive.  But please do give the full version once in the
  (You could give it in the title, but that is likely to make your title
too long.)

Duncan Murdoch

It seems that none of these are recognized as words that