[R-pkg-devel] Misspelled words in DESCRIPTION

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Tue Aug 20 00:18:54 CEST 2019

Simply submit as it is, false positives in spell checks will be
confirmed in the submission process by a CRAN team member when they
appear the first time in the package.

Best,
Uwe Ligges