[R-pkg-devel] devtools::check() shows a warning at the beginning, but not at the end

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 24 14:00:12 CEST 2019

Strictly speaking this is not a devtools bug, because the warning is
not coming from `R CMD check`, but from `devtools::document()`, which
rebuilds the documentation via roxygen2, before actually running `R
CMD check`.

Maybe `devtools::check()` should stop if `devtools::document()` throws
a warning.

Gabor