[R-pkg-devel] Note on winbuilder-develop

Wed Jul 24 03:02:44 CEST 2019

On 23/07/2019 8:26 p.m., Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal via
R-package-devel wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> I am in the process of testing in order to submit a new version of a package to CRAN,  and I am getting clean results on everything but winbuilder_develop.  There I am getting 1 Note:
>
>> Found the following \keyword or \concept entries with Rd markup:
>>    File 'checkBounds.Rd':
>>      \keyword{\code{checkBounds}}
>>    File 'getfileCoords.Rd':
>>      \keyword{\code{getFileCoords}}
>>    File 'make180.Rd':
>>      \keyword{\code{make180}}
>>    File 'make360.Rd':
>>      \keyword{\code{make360}}
>> Found the following \keyword or \concept entries
>> which likely give several index terms:
>>    File 'checkBounds.Rd':
>>      \keyword{latitude,}
>>      \keyword{longitude,}
>>    File 'make180.Rd':
>>      \keyword{(-180,180)}
>>      \keyword{(0,360)}
>>    File 'make360.Rd':
>>      \keyword{(-180,180)}
>>      \keyword{(0,360)}
>>

> I am not clear what this is calling for me to do, particularly since I doubt (-180, 180) or (0, 360) are keywords.
>
> Guidance appreciated.

Can't you just look at those files (i.e. .../man/checkBounds.Rd, etc.)
to see whether or not those declarations are contained in them?  If not,
then there's clearly something weird happening at winbuilder_develop.