[R-pkg-devel] Warning about "serialize/load".

Travers Ching tr@ver@c @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 15 02:06:58 CEST 2019

I think the major change was saving of alt-rep objects efficiently.
Example save(1:1e8, file=...) is very efficient.

I'm not sure if that is all that changed it, but I couldn't find
documentation on the differences.

For maximum compatibility in a package, personally I would use version 2.