[R-pkg-devel] implications of staged install for data processing packages

Florian Oswald ||or|@n@o@w@|d @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 28 17:16:41 CEST 2019

oh ok i see: so i will always be able to do

clean(path = "~/data.csv")

for example? in that case I completely misunderstood this and there must
indeed be some system.file call buried somewhere. will check. thanks!

Florian