[R-pkg-devel] Maintainer a Group

John Muschelli mu@che|||j2 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 26 01:31:22 CEST 2019

Duncan, I agree, but most likely to stay around is the PI, as much of the
work is students and post docs, who’s least likely to respond.   Even with
a responsible person, not easy for them to pass on as it’s not their job or
any easy thing to ask if it wasn’t the PI.  Also making a post doc or
student as the lead for multiple packages wouldn’t be appropriate or solve
the issue.  The group email would have a priority Of the “true” maintainer
plus other helpers.  Just figured we’d get the confirmation before moving
forward.

--
John