[R-pkg-devel] Unsure how to fix 'Package required but not available: 'dvmisc'' (which is CRAN pkg) error

Marta Karaś m@rt@@k@r@@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jun 17 12:18:21 CEST 2019

Hi Iñaki,

Thank you a lot for answering! Just to clarify, you basically suggest
resubmitting without any change (except from adding relevant note
in cran-comments.md)?

Marta