[R-pkg-devel] Unsure how to fix 'Package required but not available: 'dvmisc'' (which is CRAN pkg) error

Marta Karaś m@rt@@k@r@@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jun 17 11:12:14 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I am trying to submit update to my R package `adept` (GitHub code link
<https://github.com/martakarass/adept>) and I got pre-test error on Windows
(error check log link
<https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/adept_1.1.2_20190616_162134/Windows/00check.log>
)

   - Error says: "Package required but not available: 'dvmisc'"

Note:

   - `dvmisc` is a R package available on CRAN (link
   <https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/dvmisc/index.html>)
   - My `adept` package has `dvmisc` package listed in DESCRIPTION file (
   link <https://github.com/martakarass/adept/blob/master/DESCRIPTION>)
   - My `adept` package does pass AppVeyor tests on R versions release,
   devel (link <https://ci.appveyor.com/project/martakarass/adept>)

 Please kindly advice how I may fix the error to make it CRAN-submittable.

Thank you,
Marta Karas