[R-pkg-devel] R CMD build: "Error in if (any(update))"

William Dunlap wdun|@p @end|ng |rom t|bco@com
Mon Jun 10 18:00:21 CEST 2019

You might be able to find where the error occurred by putting the following
lines in ~/.Rprofile

cat("~/.Rprofile: setting alternate error handler\n")
options(
    error=quote({
        dump.frames()
        writeLines(c("Stack trace", paste0("  ",names(last.dump))))}))

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com