[R-pkg-devel] Cran check on Solaris

Τόλης Χαλκής to||@@ch@| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 28 20:11:17 CEST 2019

Dear all,

we have submitted the package volesti to CRAN and it is temporarily
accepted, because the check in solaris and
windows r-release-windows-ix86+x86_64 failed as you can see here
https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_volesti.html

The check in solaris fails when the lpsolve library is linked with
volesti.so and the error is the following:
"ld: fatal: dlopen() of support library (-lstdc++) failed with error:
ld.so.1: ld: fatal: -lstdc++: open failed: No such file or directory"
I tried to fix the bug by using some flags in the makefile of lpsolve
library but nothing worked (I check it in rhub).

In windows the error is the following:
"Error: package or namespace load failed for 'Rcpp' in library.dynam(lib,
package, package.lib):

 DLL 'Rcpp' not found: maybe not installed for this architecture?"

But the check in rhub is successful for the same version of windows os.

Thanks in advance,

Apostolos Chalkis