[R-pkg-devel] Failed on win-builder

Juhee Lee |jh988488 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 28 16:28:38 CEST 2019

Hello. I'm checking my package for CRAN.

I check my package on win-builder, then I got these NOTE and WARNING.

* checking sizes of PDF files under 'inst/doc' ... WARNING
  'gs+qpdf' made some significant size reductions:
     compacted 'vignette.ltx.pdf' from 496Kb to 246Kb
  consider running tools::compactPDF(gs_quality = "ebook") on these files
* checking installed files from 'inst/doc' ... NOTE
The following files should probably not be installed:
  'vignette.ltx.tex'

Consider the use of a .Rinstignore file: see 'Writing R Extensions',
or move the vignette sources from 'inst/doc' to 'vignettes'.

How can I solve these NOTE and WARNING?