[R-pkg-devel] WInbuilder and rHub updating

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 20 12:19:06 CEST 2019

Hi Roy,

R-hub installs everything on-demand, at build/check time, from CRAN,
and possibly other sources. So as soon as the package is on CRAN, it
is available on R-hub.

One glitch is that, even though the package is already on CRAN, it
might not have a binary build yet, and if it requires compilation,
then R-hub might not be able to build it. Should this happen, please
open an issue here: https://github.com/r-hub/rhub/issues

R-hub also supports packages from other sources, this is useful for
testing your package with non-CRAN dependencies. See this doc for
details:
https://cran.rstudio.com/web/packages/remotes/vignettes/dependencies.html

Best,
Gabor