[R-pkg-devel] Check Results ERROR on Windows R release

Iñaki Ucar |uc@r @end|ng |rom |edor@project@org
Fri May 17 18:52:56 CEST 2019

On Fri, 17 May 2019 at 18:05, Jarrett Phillips
<phillipsjarrett1 using gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On submitting an update of my R package (HACSim), checks fail on
> r-release-windows-ix86+x86_64
> <https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-release-windows-ix86+x86_64/HACSim-00check.html>
>
> The updated package, in addition to improving on documentation, also fixes
> a noLD error by replacing
>
> if (sum(probs) == 1) {
>    stop("probs must sum to 1")
> }
>
> with the less strict
>
> if (!isTRUE(all.equal(1, sum(probs), tolerance =
> .Machine$double.eps^0.25))) {
>   stop("probs must sum to 1")
> }
>
> On viewing the check details, the following was noted:
>

> ** byte-compile and prepare package for lazy loading
>
> Error in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()),
> versionCheck = vI[[j]]) :
>   there is no package called 'dplyr'
> Calls: <Anonymous> ... loadNamespace -> withRestarts -> withOneRestart
> -> doWithOneRestart
> Execution halted
> ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'HACSim'
>

> I don't know why the dplyr package creeps in, as I don't list it in my
> NAMESPACE file.

Your package imports pegas, which depends on adegenet, which imports dplyr.

> Any idea on what could be going on here?

Probably just a glitch that will be solved the next time the check is triggered.

Iñaki