[R-pkg-devel] noLD error in CRAN checks in package 'HACSim'

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Wed May 15 20:17:13 CEST 2019

On 15.05.2019 19:50, Jarrett Phillips wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My package has recently been posted to CRAN, however, there is an
> additional issue of noLD on tests on x86_64 Linux with R-devel.
>
> I haven't yet received an email from CRAN maintainers on resolving the
> issue.
>
> However, I would like to submit an updated package version with improved
> documentation and thought that I could fix this error as well.
>
> Any ideas on how to solve the below problem?
>
> I suspect it has something to do with numerical precision of estimates.

Right, apparently there is some test that tries to confirm that "probs
must sum to 1" and that is not exactly true on platforms without long
doubles. You can test for that via all.equal(), perhaps you have to
adjust the tolerance.

Best,
Uwe Ligges