[R-pkg-devel] R CMD check ERROR (strange to me)

Iñaki Ucar |uc@r @end|ng |rom |edor@project@org
Fri May 10 16:49:37 CEST 2019

On Fri, 10 May 2019 at 15:42, Wang, Zhu <wangz1 using uthscsa.edu> wrote:

> 00install.out
>
> ** testing if installed package can be loaded from temporary location
>  ** checking absolute paths in shared objects and dynamic libraries
>  mv: cannot move '/media/sf_Documents/Zwang/Rpkg/cts.Rcheck/00LOCK-cts/00new/cts' to '/media/sf_Documents/Zwang/Rpkg/cts.Rcheck/cts': File exists
>  ERROR:   moving to final location failed
>  * removing '/media/sf_Documents/Zwang/Rpkg/cts.Rcheck/cts'

I believe this has something to do with the new staged installation.
Reported here:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2019-May/077736.html

Try to disable it with by setting the environment variable
R_INSTALL_STAGED=false

Iñaki