[R-pkg-devel] Submission Issue

Zhang, Lixiang |zz46 @end|ng |rom p@u@edu
Sun May 5 15:36:24 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Sorry to interrupt, but I meet a weird case. After receiving some comments from the reviewer, I make some changes and pass the check on my computer. Then I resubmit the package to CRAN. But I haven't received the email about auto-processed for 1 day. When I try to submit it again it shows "The Server already contains a file with that name/version, please increase version number". Then I increase the version number and submit, but the same thing happens again.

It really confuses me. Does anyone have any idea about what is happening?

Best,
Lixiang