[R-pkg-devel] clang: error: unsupported option '-fopenmp'

Peter Carbonetto peter@c@rbonetto @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 3 17:24:44 CEST 2019

Have you seen this note (from https://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/)?

Important: this release uses Clang 7.0.0 and GNU Fortran 6.1, neither of
which is supplied by Apple. If you wish to compile R packages from sources,
you will need to download and install those tools - see the tools
directory.

Peter Carbonetto
Computational Scientist, Statistics & Genetics,
Research Computing Center & Dept. of Human Genetics
University of Chicago