[R-pkg-devel] Whack-a-mole base::assign(".ptime", proc.time(), pos = "CheckExEnv")

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 30 10:44:26 CEST 2019

That line is a generic part of the timing (it records current time so that at the end you can do what amounts to "Time used:" proc.time() - .ptime).

It is not likely to contain the actual error -- notice that the message just gives you a best guess of the error location and that may fail. You probably need to have a look at the actual radsafer-Ex.R file and its output to find the true culprit.

If you have catastrophic failures, yes, you see them only one at a time.

-pd