[R-pkg-devel] dtrti2 error on CRAN checks

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Apr 19 11:15:55 CEST 2019

Kurt Hornik submitted a bug report to the gfortran maintainers yesterday, and yes, it seems to have a lot to do with this.

He and Brian Ripley have been able to pinpoint it to certain gfortran revisions (specifically gfortran-9 at least r268992, or gfortran-8 at least r269349), but we're lacking a simple test case.

-pd