[R-pkg-devel] Package suggested but not available for checking: 'rPeaks'; Additional_repositories

Tan Zhou t@nkchow12 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 16 20:54:25 CEST 2019

Hi Iñaki and Ralf,
Thank you very much for your help and suggestions.
Yes, I followed instruction and did that. Now I have the
https://tankwin08.github.io/drat.
But I test

install.packages("rPeaks")
Installing package into ‘C:/Users/tank/Documents/R/win-library/3.4’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
Warning in install.packages :
  unable to access index for repository
https://tankwin08.github.io/drat/bin/windows/contrib/3.4:
  cannot open URL '
https://tankwin08.github.io/drat/bin/windows/contrib/3.4/PACKAGES'
Package which is only available in source form, and may need compilation of
C/C++/Fortran:
  ‘rPeaks’
Do you want to attempt to install these from sources?

I can install it by typing y.

For check my package, I changed it like this:
Suggests:
    knitr,
rPeaks
Additional_repositories: https://tankwin08.github.io/drat

But I conduct check, it still gives me a note:
R CMD check results
0 errors | 0 warnings | 1 note
checking package dependencies ... NOTE
Package suggested but not available for checking: 'rPeaks'

I guess it still may relate to the drat.
Or any suggestions? I deeply appreciated your effort and time.

Best
Tan

--

Best regards