[R-pkg-devel] Check Flavor r-devel-linux-x86_64-debian-clang charset

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 10 16:33:39 CEST 2019

If the charset choice is intentional, then we can add a builder/docker
image for this on R-hub.

It would certainly make sense to have a builder with an unusual charset.

Gabor