[R-pkg-devel] Executable file warning in CRAN check

Sebastian Meyer @eb@meyer @end|ng |rom |@u@de
Mon Apr 8 23:27:17 CEST 2019

No false positive. This file is indeed marked as an executable file, see
also at https://github.com/cran/qs/blob/0.14.1/src/LZ4/LICENSE, which says

> Executable File | 25 lines (20 sloc) | 1.28 KB

On a Unix-based system you could do

> chmod -x src/LZ4/LICENSE

to remove the executable bit from that file.

Cheers,

	Sebastian