[R-pkg-devel] set PKG_CONFIG_PATH before installing a package

Travers Ching tr@ver@c @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 8 19:59:29 CEST 2019

I think the correct way to do it is through the configure script.  See
for example the Cairo package that uses pkg-config.  Configure scripts
are slightly hard to work through in my experience, but are worth it
if you need  customization of the installation environment.

Travers